Highly Adaptable product executive who is creative and passionate about Delivering Products and Technologies that change People's Lives for the better.
Let's do this!Product Management, Product Design, Product Innovation, Product Development, Product Marketing, Digital Transformation, Change Agent.
The Most ImportantTeam leader and team builder, Datacenter Hardware and Software, AI and machine learning, Private and Public Cloud platforms, Deep and broad Software experience.
Passions in 2018
Latest Blog Posts
I blog about the things I love; Personal Growth, Psychology, Tech, Experiences and anything holistic.
Why saying No is doubly important to Product Managers. Effective product management often comes down to making the best choices possible with the limited resources we have. To be successful, a product manager will often have to say no — to ideas, to suggestions, and to requests or even urgent demands from both internal stakeholders […]
The MTP Conference in San Francisco 2018 was an awesome event. Below are the videos and takeaways from the conference MindTheProduct 2018 – Roadmaps Relaunched by C. Todd Lombardo C. Todd has been tinkering and doodling since he was four years old. Originally trained as a scientist, he’s had job titles ranging from scientist, to […]
- 04/01 The Creativity Process (Uncategorized)
- 03/05 Why saying NO is doubly important for Product Managers. (Communication, Growth, Product)
- 07/20 Mind the Product Conference 2018 (Product)
- 07/12 How to look at data / evidence and not translate it into your own agenda? (Communication, Product)
- 07/03 Top 15 Frameworks and Methods for Product Managers (Product)
- 04/03 Try Feedforward instead of Feedback! (Growth)
- 03/11 Is it good enough to have a better product than the competition? (Competition, Product)